Skip to main content

Easter - Golden Eggs in Moorland, Valedale, Silverglade, Firgrove, Etc

So far I have found one golden egg by Mario at North Link.  It is behind him at the Observatory.  As soon as you take the gondola up you will see the message that you are close and hear the *CLUCK* sound that you hear when you get close to a golden egg.




The second golden egg I've found so far here was at Valedale Lake.  I was on a "wild goose chase" trying to find the final egg for Avalon (hint: Avalon, the druid near a house in Valedale, gives the egg hunt quest here, and he's not visible until you cross the bridge) when I got the message that I was close to a golden egg and decided to investigate.


At Silverglade Equestrian Center, the guy with the comparison machine,. Carney(?), is the one who offers the egg hunt quest.  The hardest one to find was the one behind the stable near the trailer.  There's another one in a grape mush basket that's the farthest away, by a vendor.

In Valedale, Avalon's egg hunt had me looking all over.  Most are fairly obvious, and have a good sparkle to them, but the final one is up near the championship giver, on a pile of brown bags/boxes.  There's also one hidden inside a tree that is shaped with a small hole in the middle, close to the back of Avalon's house.


So far that's all I have, but I'll update this post as I continue.

Thanks for reading and happy trails!



[Edit Below:]
I'm trying to get this out as fast as possible!

I found a very helpful comment on the Star Stable Facebook page:


I'm now hunting down all the ones I don't yet have to get screenshots and map pics for all of them.
Please be patient, I should be done within the next few hours.  



~

Mrs. Holdsworth, for those who have forgotten (as I had) is the elderly lady with a house behind Moorland Stables.  This is a screenshot of her offering a quest to hunt eggs:


And this is one of the locations and what the egg looks like:


~

There is a golden egg at Doyle's Abbey near Fort Pinta.




There is another golden egg at Marley's Farm.  When I found it I was inside the paddock and the egg was just on the other side of the fence towards the road.




I think that covers all of the golden eggs in the main part of the map.  See the separate posts for Golden Hills Valley and Harvest Counties.  I will try to modify my layout to help, but I've been working at this for almost nine straight hours so I'm a teensy bit exhausted right now.

In summation, the above locations are: The Observatory (near Mario with the daily quests), Marley's Farm, Doyle's Abbey, and Valedale Lake.  I don't think the order you find them matters at all.

As always, please try to keep in mind that I don't get paid to do this, but I do accept donations - no matter how small - to keep me motivated and able to purchase star coins.

Happy Hunting and Good Luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stars Over the Field Daily Quest

This post is intended to help those who are stuck or lost on the 'Stars Over the Field' daily quest offered by Mario at the Observatory.  He tells you there are three stars that fell overnight, and then shows you through the telescope where they fell, but does not mark these locations on your map.  In order to review the locations, you must ride all the way back to the Observatory and check the telescope again. I've taken screenshots of the view through the telescope as well as the close-up view with my map included in the photo, in order to better show the location. Star Stone between boulders: Star Stone near ditch: It may be helpful at this time to mention that it is a little ways away from the bonfire for Midsummer Festival. Star Stone near the Baroness' race track: This one is really easy, so easy that I forgot to include a map picture.  It's right next to the gondola and construction area as soon as you come down from

Horse Name Options in Star Stable Online - Plain List

Prefixes Suffixes Ace ace Air angel Amethyst anthem Angel aura Anti beam Apple bean Arctic beat Ash beauty Autumn bee Baby belle Bat berry Berry bird Big biscuit Bird blaze Blind blood Blue blossom Bold bolt Bow born Brave bow Bright boy Brilliant breeze Bullet brother Bumble buddy Butter bullet Cake cake Candy candy Caramel caramel Carrot caster Cat champion Chance chance Chaos charm Charm chaser Cherry cherry Chip chief Chocolate child Chunky chip Cinder chunk Cinnamon clash Clash cloud Classy clover Clever comet Cloud cookie Clover crasher Coco crescent Coffee crown

Who let the donkeys out? (A Star Stable guide to save time!)

Heya StarFam, what’s up? I just finished finding all the mini-donkeys added on Wednesday’s update, thanks in large part to Minatozy’s video (here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuW1lZiOE-g ) Because she already made such a great guide, I’d like to offer a different approach. Her video showed the donkeys in the order they’re listed in the journal. I’m going to show you the best route to take to waste the least amount of time. Read first : All listed coordinates are in x, y format. You can view coordinates by opening your in-game map and moving your mouse pointer over different areas of the map. The coordinates are listed above the description in the tooltip above your mouse pointer, in white font. (Some areas will say the name of the area [like The Forgotten Fields] next to the coordinates. Some won’t.) It will also show your current coordinates in the bottom right side of your map. It doesn’t show them on the minimap. If you left-mouse click on an area of the map, it will creat