Skip to main content

A Fun and Productive Day {Slight Spoiler}

Today in "The World of Horsecraft" (as it appears on your billing statement and a tongue-in-cheek reference to World of Warcraft [which I also play,]) I feel as though I accomplished a lot. 

I started off the day by assisting the Keepers of Aideen in the quest to find Justin, who appeared to have been kidnapped by the Dark Core, under leadership of his grandfather, Mr. Sands.  (As mentioned in the title, this is only a slight spoiler.)  There were quite a few fun activities that I had to complete as part of this quest, including playing a 'Metal Gear Solid-esque' game of 'hide and hopefully-no-one-seeks'.  There was a slight surprise twist, ending in an escape for my life, and rescue by a friendly captain.  {It's a good thing he managed to defeat those termites!}

I also, once again, assisted in the production of my new-and-hopefully-epic horseshoes, which are supposed to take a week of working with the blacksmith to create.

This weekend Star Stable is having a sale on star coins, 2 for the price of 1, and this includes the star coins you receive from membership.  I've been contemplating upgrading to the lifetime membership for a number of reasons, those 1200 included star coins not the least of them, but if they really are doubled to 2400 then there's no better time to upgrade than now!  Hopefully I can convince the hubby that this is a worthwhile investment, considering that I play Star Stable Online every single day, sometimes twice a day.  I play on the EU server, so the time zones are different, and I will occasionally wait until the evening to do 'tomorrow's' quests.  Despite owning a beautiful Friesian, I have been wanting to purchase an American Paint Horse, and I think it would be much wiser to purchase one with star coins that were 'free' than ones that I paid extra for (in addition to my membership fees).

Oh yeah, and I reached level 14 today!

And now I leave you with a screenshot of me with my two horses in my stable.


Happy Trails!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stars Over the Field Daily Quest

This post is intended to help those who are stuck or lost on the 'Stars Over the Field' daily quest offered by Mario at the Observatory.  He tells you there are three stars that fell overnight, and then shows you through the telescope where they fell, but does not mark these locations on your map.  In order to review the locations, you must ride all the way back to the Observatory and check the telescope again. I've taken screenshots of the view through the telescope as well as the close-up view with my map included in the photo, in order to better show the location. Star Stone between boulders: Star Stone near ditch: It may be helpful at this time to mention that it is a little ways away from the bonfire for Midsummer Festival. Star Stone near the Baroness' race track: This one is really easy, so easy that I forgot to include a map picture.  It's right next to the gondola and construction area as soon as you come down from

Horse Name Options in Star Stable Online - Plain List

Prefixes Suffixes Ace ace Air angel Amethyst anthem Angel aura Anti beam Apple bean Arctic beat Ash beauty Autumn bee Baby belle Bat berry Berry bird Big biscuit Bird blaze Blind blood Blue blossom Bold bolt Bow born Brave bow Bright boy Brilliant breeze Bullet brother Bumble buddy Butter bullet Cake cake Candy candy Caramel caramel Carrot caster Cat champion Chance chance Chaos charm Charm chaser Cherry cherry Chip chief Chocolate child Chunky chip Cinder chunk Cinnamon clash Clash cloud Classy clover Clever comet Cloud cookie Clover crasher Coco crescent Coffee crown

Who let the donkeys out? (A Star Stable guide to save time!)

Heya StarFam, what’s up? I just finished finding all the mini-donkeys added on Wednesday’s update, thanks in large part to Minatozy’s video (here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuW1lZiOE-g ) Because she already made such a great guide, I’d like to offer a different approach. Her video showed the donkeys in the order they’re listed in the journal. I’m going to show you the best route to take to waste the least amount of time. Read first : All listed coordinates are in x, y format. You can view coordinates by opening your in-game map and moving your mouse pointer over different areas of the map. The coordinates are listed above the description in the tooltip above your mouse pointer, in white font. (Some areas will say the name of the area [like The Forgotten Fields] next to the coordinates. Some won’t.) It will also show your current coordinates in the bottom right side of your map. It doesn’t show them on the minimap. If you left-mouse click on an area of the map, it will creat