Skip to main content

Server transfer woes... Oh noes!!!

So... today I finally decided to bite the bullet and switch servers. It's been over a year since my sisters came online, and I've finally come to the conclusion that they're done with the game. I've been wanting to switch servers for a long time. The one I'm one, Spring Star, is now a Swedish server, and there are very few English-speaking people on it. It's very difficult to communicate with people who don't speak the same language as you, especially when some things rely on communication. For example, we couldn't tell each other where the rainbow spawned during the St. Patrick's Day event. Whenever I am looking for a group, or friends, or anything, I cannot find anyone who speaks English. It's become very frustrating. So...

I switched. I finally decided on Wind Star (it was either that or Night Star) and I was so psyched to check out the new server. I logged in and... I was back to my old level 4 self, the one I had initially transferred to Spring Star to be with my sisters! What happened to my 19 levels?!? I had thought they would have gotten rid of my old character when they transferred me originally (this was before there was a free server transfer feature you could do yourself). Unfortunately, despite being logged in to the same account I always log into, it for some reason registered me as my old, baby character. The only options available to me when I went to change servers were all North American ones, East/West coast, etc.

I don't know what to do! I sent in a ticket, but I have few hopes for it. In the past, it's taken a very long time for customer service/tech support to get back to me, and when they have they've been unhelpful, misunderstanding my issues or blaming them on me. One time, on a level 16 version of myself on the UK server, I was informed by CS that I was only level 4 and not a Star Rider and that this is my problem. I was pretty infuriated by the tone that rep took with me and I hope I don't have to deal with someone like that again.

Ugh... What do I do now? I was all ready to play my character, for the first time since the Easter event, and now I guess I'll go back to Elder Scrolls Online (as @VeronicaStormborn, if any of you play as well). Not that I don't want to, but I was interested in playing Star Stable for the first time in awhile.

Well, I guess I'll swap fb accounts and try to go on their page to talk to them, but I don't have much hope for that, either.

:'(

Also, for my UK readers, sorry for leaving, but I was on the West UK one, which is primarily Swedish-speaking, and I had never run into anyone who read my blog anyway. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stars Over the Field Daily Quest

This post is intended to help those who are stuck or lost on the 'Stars Over the Field' daily quest offered by Mario at the Observatory.  He tells you there are three stars that fell overnight, and then shows you through the telescope where they fell, but does not mark these locations on your map.  In order to review the locations, you must ride all the way back to the Observatory and check the telescope again. I've taken screenshots of the view through the telescope as well as the close-up view with my map included in the photo, in order to better show the location. Star Stone between boulders: Star Stone near ditch: It may be helpful at this time to mention that it is a little ways away from the bonfire for Midsummer Festival. Star Stone near the Baroness' race track: This one is really easy, so easy that I forgot to include a map picture.  It's right next to the gondola and construction area as soon as you come down from

Horse Name Options in Star Stable Online - Plain List

Prefixes Suffixes Ace ace Air angel Amethyst anthem Angel aura Anti beam Apple bean Arctic beat Ash beauty Autumn bee Baby belle Bat berry Berry bird Big biscuit Bird blaze Blind blood Blue blossom Bold bolt Bow born Brave bow Bright boy Brilliant breeze Bullet brother Bumble buddy Butter bullet Cake cake Candy candy Caramel caramel Carrot caster Cat champion Chance chance Chaos charm Charm chaser Cherry cherry Chip chief Chocolate child Chunky chip Cinder chunk Cinnamon clash Clash cloud Classy clover Clever comet Cloud cookie Clover crasher Coco crescent Coffee crown

Who let the donkeys out? (A Star Stable guide to save time!)

Heya StarFam, what’s up? I just finished finding all the mini-donkeys added on Wednesday’s update, thanks in large part to Minatozy’s video (here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuW1lZiOE-g ) Because she already made such a great guide, I’d like to offer a different approach. Her video showed the donkeys in the order they’re listed in the journal. I’m going to show you the best route to take to waste the least amount of time. Read first : All listed coordinates are in x, y format. You can view coordinates by opening your in-game map and moving your mouse pointer over different areas of the map. The coordinates are listed above the description in the tooltip above your mouse pointer, in white font. (Some areas will say the name of the area [like The Forgotten Fields] next to the coordinates. Some won’t.) It will also show your current coordinates in the bottom right side of your map. It doesn’t show them on the minimap. If you left-mouse click on an area of the map, it will creat