Skip to main content

A Fully-Grown Foal - Level 10 Mustang from Star Stable Horse App

I'm finally close to purchasing my level 10 Mustang, that I raised from a foal, through the StarStable app. He's level 9 right now, and I haven't done my daily chores yet because, while I want to purchase him, I still haven't decided on the right name. I love that they let you change the horse's name up until the moment you purchase it, but now I have too many options!

My initial choice was Wildfeather but now I've come up with a long list of names to contend with it.
(Oh btw I chose the "mouse grey" pinto Mustang.)
The other options that are tied with it now are:
Spiritecho
Timelord
Smokedream
Lightrebel
Powerplay

I like the ones that have definite meanings, but I like some obscure ones as well. These are totally out of order but it's the order I thought it in:
I like Lightrebel because it makes me think of  Star Wars and being a rebel Jedi using the light side of the Force.
I like Spiritecho because it's catchy and makes me think... well, maybe the horse is an echo of my spirit, and I think that's really cute.
Timelord because, well, obviously: Dr. Who!
Powerplay is a good name for a racehorse and one I'd imagine an actual contender to have.
Smokedream reminds me of 'pipe dream' and also because a lot of my dreams are hazy, like there's smoke everywhere.
And finally, Wildfeather makes me think of a wild mustang that was tamed by a Native American, who then dressed him in feathers. That makes perfect sense for a pinto mustang, and I like the feeling of nostalgia it evokes in me.

So, what's it going to be?
Will anyone help me, the maker of the horse name list, name my horse?
What to do...?
Let me know if you like any of these options, or if you have any options of your own, to help me out!


Thanks for reading and Happy Trails!

~* Veronika Starstorm *~


edit: Oh wow, I am late to the game! I just read the news that they released new Haflinger foals in the app. I wonder if they're the same colors that are already available in the game, or if they're new ones. Now I don't know what to do! Should I get rid of this poor horse, so close to level 10, and make a Haflinger instead, starting from scratch, or should I just wait the 8 weeks until I have enough star coins to buy a Haflinger? Decisions, decisions... 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stars Over the Field Daily Quest

This post is intended to help those who are stuck or lost on the 'Stars Over the Field' daily quest offered by Mario at the Observatory.  He tells you there are three stars that fell overnight, and then shows you through the telescope where they fell, but does not mark these locations on your map.  In order to review the locations, you must ride all the way back to the Observatory and check the telescope again. I've taken screenshots of the view through the telescope as well as the close-up view with my map included in the photo, in order to better show the location. Star Stone between boulders: Star Stone near ditch: It may be helpful at this time to mention that it is a little ways away from the bonfire for Midsummer Festival. Star Stone near the Baroness' race track: This one is really easy, so easy that I forgot to include a map picture.  It's right next to the gondola and construction area as soon as you come down from

Horse Name Options in Star Stable Online - Plain List

Prefixes Suffixes Ace ace Air angel Amethyst anthem Angel aura Anti beam Apple bean Arctic beat Ash beauty Autumn bee Baby belle Bat berry Berry bird Big biscuit Bird blaze Blind blood Blue blossom Bold bolt Bow born Brave bow Bright boy Brilliant breeze Bullet brother Bumble buddy Butter bullet Cake cake Candy candy Caramel caramel Carrot caster Cat champion Chance chance Chaos charm Charm chaser Cherry cherry Chip chief Chocolate child Chunky chip Cinder chunk Cinnamon clash Clash cloud Classy clover Clever comet Cloud cookie Clover crasher Coco crescent Coffee crown

Who let the donkeys out? (A Star Stable guide to save time!)

Heya StarFam, what’s up? I just finished finding all the mini-donkeys added on Wednesday’s update, thanks in large part to Minatozy’s video (here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuW1lZiOE-g ) Because she already made such a great guide, I’d like to offer a different approach. Her video showed the donkeys in the order they’re listed in the journal. I’m going to show you the best route to take to waste the least amount of time. Read first : All listed coordinates are in x, y format. You can view coordinates by opening your in-game map and moving your mouse pointer over different areas of the map. The coordinates are listed above the description in the tooltip above your mouse pointer, in white font. (Some areas will say the name of the area [like The Forgotten Fields] next to the coordinates. Some won’t.) It will also show your current coordinates in the bottom right side of your map. It doesn’t show them on the minimap. If you left-mouse click on an area of the map, it will creat